♥ 17 Stationary Pages of Learning and Educational Activities for Your Toddler or Preschooler with Focus on Colors and Shapes
+ 10 Pages to Cut Out as Pieces for the Book
♥ Activity Book for Fun and Keeping Your Toddlers and Preschoolers Busy
A laminator, laminating sheets, and velcro dots are required.
Making a puzzle with shapes
Finishing a picture
Finishing a pattern
Primary and secondary colors
*Plan at least an hour to put this together between laminating, cutting, and velcro. *
• • • • • HOW IT WORKS • • • • •
1. Download and print Toddler Learning Binder – Color and Shapes Sheets. When printing, you can use standard copy paper if you are laminating them.
2. Laminate each stationary sheet double-sided. Therefore, you can print the stationary sheets double-sided to laminate one sheet at a time or you can print them all on separate sheets and insert 2 at once into the laminating pouch.
3. Punch holes in all of the stationary sheets and insert them into the binder.
4. Laminate each cut-out sheet one-sided. These ones have dotted lines down the center so you know where to cut.
5. Cut out each piece from the cut-out sheets. The pieces can be cut smaller that the lines show to eliminate a lot of the white space. However, don’t make the pieces too small as your child may lose them. Be sure to keep these cut out pieces in piles based on which pages they belong to so you know where they go.
6. Cut small velcro squares, strips, or use velcro dots and stick them on the stationary pages. You’ll have to count how many cut out pieces go on each stationary page and where exactly they belong.
7. Cut small velcro squares or use velcro dots and stick them on the back of the cut-out pieces.
8. Attach all of the cut-out pieces to their corresponding stationary pages.
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you’d like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles Shop are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold.
• • • • • QUESTIONS? • • • • •
We are happy to help with any questions you may have. I typically reply within 24 hours.