This learning packet includes 16 pages focused on toddler and preschool learning concepts. It introduces the basic concepts that toddlers need to understand in preparation for preschool and kindergarten.
This packet is great for 2-4 year olds who are just beginning to learn these new concepts and can make scribbles, circles, and lines on paper.
• • • • • WHAT THEY WILL LEARN• • • • •
- Same and Different
- Finishing a Picture
- More and Less
- Bigger and Smaller
- First Sounds
• • • • • HOW TO USE • • • • •
Read the directions on each page out loud to your child and explain the concept if it’s new to them. Have your student or child draw the line, circle, or scribble over the correct answer. If they have trouble accurately circling or drawing, you can have them point and circle it yourself.
Note: Great for home use, classroom, or classroom centers use.
• • • • • HOW TO USE• • • • •
1. Purchase, download, and print this toddler/preschool learning worksheet packet
2. Put into a folder or three-ring binder
3. Optional: Insert the pages into clear page protectors OR Laminate. Use kid-friendly, dry erase markers. Wipe off and reuse.
4. Read the directions on each page out loud to your child and explain the concept if it’s new to them.
5. Have your student or child draw the line, circle, or scribble over the correct answer. If they have trouble accurately circling or drawing, you can have them point and circle it yourself.
You also may print pages individually if you wish, but the above way will save paper and time.
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL/CLASSROOM USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself and your classroom. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold. To purchase additional licenses, choose ‘purchase additional licenses at checkout or ‘add additional licenses’ .