♥ 9 Pages of Winter Dot Activities for Your Toddler or Preschooler
Includes dot activities for filling in pictures and counting objects. Woks on visual motor and fine motor skills as well as cognition.
- Dot markers
- Dot stickers
- Finger paint (index finger isolation)
- Circle stamps
- Pompoms and glue
- Cotton balls and clothespins and paint
- Tissue paper (crumble up and glue on circles for fine motor practice)
They will practice:
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you’d like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles Shop are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold.
• • • • • QUESTIONS? • • • • •
We are happy to help with any questions you may have. I typically reply within 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.