This is a 24 page download that focuses on the building of fine motor skills. It introduces the basic strokes of handwriting and shapes in preparation for forming letters.
Grab this fun, no-prep prewriting pack full of spring worksheets that are great for toddlers, preschoolers, pre-k, or kindergarten. Includes additional sheets specifically for lefties, as they tend to draw some prewriting strokes the opposite way.
These prewriting and tracing lines will help improve visual motor and fine motor skills to get your students ready for writing and cutting. They first need to develop hand-eye coordination before they can start writing letters and this activity helps.
Includes 22 pages of tracing, moving developmentally through the prewriting strokes of line down, line across, circle, cross, and diagonal lines. They will then be able to trace curvy and zigzag lines and shapes. Then moving on to cutting, there are 2 pages to practice early cutting skills.
24 pages to trace while learning about spring items.
• • • • • WHAT THEY WILL LEARN• • • • •
• • • • • HOW TO USE • • • • •
Have your student trace the lines then practice making the given stroke. The emphasis is to develop stronger fine and visual motor skills to set the premise for beginning handwriting.
These worksheets will help to improve how your child or student makes strokes and lines while also strengthening the small, intrinsic muscles of the hands.
Note: Great for home use, classroom, or classroom centers use.
• • • • • HOW TO ASSEMBLE• • • • •
1. Purchase, download, and print this back to school prewriting worksheet packet
2. Put into a folder or three-ring binder
3. Insert the tracing pages into clear page protectors OR Laminate
4. Use kid-friendly, dry erase markers.
5. Wipe off and reuse
6. The last 2 pages for cutting will have to be used separately.
You also may print pages individually if you wish, but the above way will save paper and time.
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you’d like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles Shop are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold.
• • • • • QUESTIONS? • • • • •
We are happy to help with any questions you may have. I typically reply within 24 hours.