♥ Teach your toddler, preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students to match upper and lower case letters and their sounds with this fun spring activity
♥ Cut to size yourself or have students do some of the cutting on the line. You can laminate the pieces or print them on heavy card stock for the best quality. Use velcro on the empty box and the cut out pieces for students to stick the letter on the card.
♥ Have them match each lowercase letter with its uppercase version to match the mittens.
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you’d like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles Shop are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold.
• • • • • QUESTIONS? • • • • •
We are happy to help with any questions you may have. I typically reply within 24 hours.