♥ 32 Pages of Learning and Educational Activities for Your Toddler or Preschooler
– 18 Pages to Cut Out as Pieces for the Book
♥ Activity Book for Fun and Keeping Your Toddlers and Preschoolers Busy
A laminator, laminating sheets, and velcro dots are required.
Dressing for the weather
Community helper vehicles
Sorting land and water animals
Sorting fruits and vegetables
What belongs on a farm
Making a puzzle of a house
Making a house with shapes
Finishing a picture
Table place setting
Finishing a pattern
Primary and secondary colors
What belongs in a kitchen
Matching shapes, shadows, and colors
*Plan at least an hour and a half to put this together between laminating, cutting, and velcro. It can be tedious process, but worth it when you finish the set up!*
• • • • • HOW IT WORKS • • • • •
1. Download and print Toddler Learning Binder Sheets. When printing, you can use standard copy paper if you are laminating them.
2. Laminate each stationary sheet double-sided. Therefore, you can print the stationary sheets double-sided to laminate one sheet at a time or you can print them all on separate sheets and insert 2 at once into the laminating pouch.
3. Punch holes in all of the stationary sheets and insert them into the binder.
4. Laminate each cut-out sheet one-sided. These ones have dotted lines down the center so you know where to cut.
5. Cut out each piece from the cut-out sheets. The pieces can be cut smaller that the lines show to eliminate a lot of the white space. However, don’t make the pieces too small as your child may lose them. Be sure to keep these cut out pieces in piles based on which pages they belong to so you know where they go.
6. Cut small velcro squares, strips, or velcro dots (the easiest) and stick them on the stationary pages. You’ll have to count how many cut out pieces go on each stationary page and where exactly they belong. For some of the scene pictures (farm, sorting fruits/vegetables) there is no set orientation for the velcro. However, on the ones with letters, numbers, body, etc, make sure you’re putting the velcro in the correct spot.
7. Cut small velcro squares and stick them on the back of the cut-out pieces.
8. Attach all of the cut-out pieces to their corresponding stationary pages.
Go to https://teachinglittles.com/how-to-make-a-quiet-book-or-busy-binder-for-toddlers-and-preschool-kids/ – a blog post all about how to make a similar binder to this one!
• • • • • WHAT THEY WILL LEARN• • • • •
Where items belong
Sorting items into categories
Parts of the body
Finishing pictures (visual closure)
• • • • • FILE INFORMATION• • • • •
♥ 51 Pages – High Quality PDF Digital File
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you’d like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles Shop are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold.
• • • • • QUESTIONS? • • • • •
We are happy to help with any questions you may have. I typically reply within 24 hours
There are no reviews yet.