This is a 44 page download of Halloween activities and perfect for fall learning.
This packet is great for 2, 3, 4 or even 5 year olds who are just beginning to learn how to write, draw, and color.
• • • • • WHAT THEY WILL LEARN• • • • •
Writing and Tracing Letters and Numbers
Same vs Different
More vs Less
Finishing a picture
• • • • • HOW TO USE • • • • •
Have your student or child use a pencil or crayon to complete activities. They will learn to make circles, trace, write letters, and numbers.
Note: Great for home use, classroom, or classroom centers use.
• • • • • HOW TO ASSEMBLE• • • • •
1. Purchase, download, and print this worksheet packet
2. Put into a folder or three-ring binder
3. Insert the tracing pages into clear page protectors OR Laminate and use kid-friendly, dry erase markers to re-use again.
You also may print pages individually if you wish, but the above way will save paper and time.
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL/CLASSROOM USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself and your classroom. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold. To purchase additional licenses, choose ‘purchase additional licenses at checkout or ‘add additional licenses’ .
All the fonts, graphics, text, and content are under copyright protection. Thank you for respecting my hard work as well as, the other designers and artists who’s work helped create this product.
There are no reviews yet.