This is a digital product. You will receive the files as PDFs immediately after purchase.
♥ 15 Stationary Pages of Seasonal Learning and Educational Activities for Your Toddler or Preschooler – 8 Pages to Cut Out as Pieces for the Book
♥ This busy book has a fall or autumn theme including fall colors, and Halloween and Thanksgiving items. Great from September through November.
♥ Activity Book and Learning Binder for Fun and Keeping Your Toddlers and Preschoolers Busy
♥ Download and Print as 8.5″ x 11″
Simply print, laminate, cut, and attach pieces with velcro. Watch your little one or students have so much fun learning and exploring new concepts and skills!
Shape matching “I know my shapes”
Color sorting 1 “I know my colors”
Color sorting 2 “I know my colors”
Uppercase and lowercase alphabet “I know my alphabet”
Matching “I can match pumpkins and jack o lanterns”
Sizes “I know my sizes”
Counting “I can count leaves and fall items”
Make a face
Make a pattern
Finish the picture
• • • • • HOW IT WORKS • • • • •
*This Fall Busy Binder does require a lot of time and work to make. With laminating, cutting, and attaching velcro, plan to spend about 90 minutes to prep this binder.*
1. Download and print Fall Quiet Book Sheets. When printing, you can use standard copy paper if you are laminating them.
2. Laminate each stationary sheet double-sided. Therefore, you can print the stationary sheets double-sided to laminate one sheet at a time or you can print them all on separate sheets and insert 2 at once into the laminating pouch.
3. Punch holes in all of the stationary sheets and insert them into the binder.
4. Laminate each cut-out sheet one-sided. These ones have dotted lines down the center so you know where to cut.
5. Cut out each piece from the cut-out sheets. The pieces can be cut smaller that the lines show to eliminate a lot of the white space. However, don’t make the pieces too small as your child may lose them. Be sure to keep these cut out pieces in piles based on which pages they belong to because if you get them all mixed up, you may be unsure where they go.
6. Cut small velcro squares or strips and stick them on the stationary pages. You’ll have to count how many cut out pieces go on each stationary page and where exactly they belong. For some of the scene pictures (farm, house, street) there is no set orientation for the velcro. However, on the ones with letters, numbers, body, etc, make sure you’re putting the velcro in the correct spot.
7. Cut small velcro squares and stick them on the back of the cut-out pieces.
8. Attach all of the cut-out pieces to their corresponding stationary pages.
• • • • • FILE INFORMATION• • • • •
♥ 23 Pages – High Quality PDF Digital File
♥ 8.5 x 11 Sheets for Toddlers and Preschool
• • • • • WHAT THEY WILL LEARN• • • • •
Finishing a pictures
What belongs at the farm
Never miss an update!! Get access to more freebies, discounts, and new products by signing up for our email list here >> https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/x8q8v6
Please check out more activities and free printables on my site >> TeachingLittles.com
• • • • • IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you’d like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.